Great people build great companies. Not just management and owners, but everyone employed by a company contributes to making it what it is. We attract the very best people in the technology industry, and that’s why Quorum has grown, found success and become a great company to work for so quickly.
Every person at Quorum is totally focused on making the company’s XSᴇʟʟᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ™ software the very best in the industry – and they’re succeeding.
Every person in the company is passionate about giving automotive dealerships the very best business processes possible — and they’re succeeding.
Most of our sales are the direct result of happy customers bringing in new customers, and that pretty much says it all.
If you like an exciting, fast-paced environment, and want to be part of a company that is bringing an entirely new way of doing business to automotive dealerships, this is where you belong.
Senior OEM Program Manager London, ON Information Technology Apply Now
Quorum is in search of a Regional Sales Executive, Midwest U.S. to join our Outside Sales Group.
Job Title: Regional Sales Executive, Midwest U.S.
Reports To: North American Sales Manager
Location: The ideal location for this position is within or near a major city in the Midwest
Quorum’s Sales Executives are directly responsible for the growth of the company through acquisition of new clients. They are expected to achieve sales targets and are compensated through a mix of base salary, commissions on sales and performance bonuses.
Job Duties & Requirements:
• Achieving annual sales targets as assigned by the North American Sales Manager
• Working with the North American Sales Manager to manage the entire sales cycle, including prospecting, qualifying, product demonstration, proposal generation, managing customer expectations and closing the sale
• Documenting, updating and owning all prospect activity in an internal CRM tool and using the same to assist in targeting and marketing
• Identifying and qualifying customers that are a great mutual fit for Quorum to both parties’ benefit
• Developing and expanding client base as targeted by the North American Sales Manager
• Securing references from existing customers
• Providing input from “field experience” regarding competitive positioning, pricing, trends, changes and marketing opportunities
• Cultivating and sustaining excellent working relationships with clients and prospects
• Establishing and maintaining highly effective working relationships with internal Quorum staff
• Competently representing Quorum at trade shows and seminars as required
• Organizing work, measuring performance and forecasting results
• Direct experience in automotive retailing (dealership environments) with solid knowledge of dealership processes
• Familiarity with Dealer Management Systems and the related industry
• Sales experience with proven results
• Strong verbal communications skills and solid written communication skills
• College or University degree in business or sales, or equivalent experience
• Highly effective customer service skills
• A dedicated team player with uncompromised integrity
• Ability to learn quickly and maintain excellent working relationships with customer prospects, existing customers and internal staff
• Self-motivated and professional in appearance and manner
• Strong business acumen with an ability to be a long-term, strategic thinker
• High degree of awareness and responsibility towards costs and spending
• Excellent ability to problem solve
• Ability to work independently, with little supervision (from a home office)
• Solid time-management and organizational skills
• Advanced skills in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
• A natural affinity for computer technology
• Ability to travel 50%+ with a close proximity to major airports
To apply for this position e-mail your resume to hr@QuorumDMS.com. Your e-mail must have “Regional Sales Executive” in the subject line.
Quorum offers competitive salary and benefits packages and an incredible work environment.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to HR@QuorumDMS.com.
Please note the job title and location clearly on application or subject line of the email. Only applicants who meet our requirements will be contacted.
By submitting my personal information on my resume to Quorum through this website, I am consenting to:
The collection, use and disclosure of that information for the purposes of assessing my suitability for specific positions or future opportunities at Quorum;
Quorum contacting any references that I have provided on my resume or that I may otherwise provide to Quorum;
Having a copy of my resume placed on my employee file if I accept employment with Quorum, and the use of this information for the purposes of managing my employment relationship.
To select ideal candidates, Quorum uses a multi-faceted screening process involving a combination of some or all of the following methods: phone interviews, compatibility profile tools, in-person interviews by HR and line managers.
Quorum is an equal opportunity employer.
It is Quorum’s policy to take affirmative action to ensure that no discrimination occurs in its employment processes, in its promotions from within, or in any phase of its training and development.