Did you know that the Services Delivery Team has been working on several initiatives to enhance our remote training experience and make it more interactive and engaging for our clients?Remote training is not a new concept and is something we do on a regular basis for both our services and implementation training. Prior to the COVID-19 crisis, our focus was more on the onsite training experience, but now with travel restrictions and social distancing, remote training has become a necessity.
Here are some of the benefits of this method:
- It reduces costs associated with travel.
- It can increase training throughout.
- With the right tools it can be very reliable and flexible.
- It allows us to record sessions easily for both internal training and external reinforcement.
- It complies with today’s (and future) restrictions that will be put in place around travel and social distancing.
Beyond the current requirements for remote training in our industry it makes a lot of sense to establish process and protocols to
make this method of training the backbone of your training methodology. That is why we started initiatives like:
- Creating course material and outlines that provide more insight into the course content.
- Incorporating communication methods like video conferencing and recording to personalize the experience.
- Establishing training criteria that allows our trainers and teams to be more consistent and get up to speed quicker.
- Updating documents that support remote training so that we can bridge the gap between the remote and onsite experience.
- Providing skills and tools to our trainers to help them be more effective in their training.
If you have any questions about remote training, please get in touch!
877.770.0036 ext. 520